POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : media-fog bug? : Re: media-fog bug? intersecting with isosurface Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: media-fog bug? intersecting with isosurface
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Feb 2006 15:55:13
Message: <43fb7e31$1@news.povray.org>
>> 2. interaction media and isosurface
>Again, it's the container object intersecting the isosurface that seems to
> cause the problem. Try raising the accuracy of the isosurface (i.e., use a
> lower accuracy value). That worked with my tests.

Oh, isosurface has a keyword for that, it's all_intersections. Won't help
the fog bubble any but should eliminate those empty places where another
object is in contact with a isosurface. There's also a way to give it a
certain number of possible "intersections", the Help tells something about
it. I wasn't paying any attention to those arches in that last image and
only looked for the media container bubble. ;)

Bob H